Check-In Time for Cabin Rentals is 3:00 pm | Check-out time for Cabin Rentals is 11:30 am with no options for late check-out
A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends. Three-night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
- Campers must stop and display their Car-tag when re-entering the campground.
- The campground is closed to visitors at 10 pm. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7:30 am.
- Front Gate Closes at 6:00pm. A code will be needed to gain entry. Please call if you will need a late arrival.
- Reservations are accepted up to a maximum of twelve (12) months in advance of the current
- All camping fees for the duration of stay and are due at the time of booking. Sites will not be held without payment under any circumstances.
- RV and Cabin rentals. You must be 21 years old to make a reservation. An adult 21 years of age must reside in an RV or rented Cabin for duration of your stay. Guests will sign a cabin agreement at check-in.
- All guests’ equipment and litter must be removed from the site by the time of departure. Fees may be assessed if site is left littered, damaged or in disorder.
- Individuals who are loud, boisterous, rowdy, disorderly, or otherwise disturb the peace may be requested to leave or be subject to ejection, consistent with state and local laws and ordinances.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: Guest renting a cabin must be 21 years of age or older with photo ID. The guest under which the reservation was made must be present during check-in and reside in cabin for the duration of stay.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: A maximum of six (6) individuals per cabin rental are permitted, including those in a tent set up at a guest’s cabin. One tent is permitted per cabin rental.
LATE DEPARTURE: A $50/hour fee will be charged for guests that have not vacated their site or cabin by the designated check out time. Any guest still occupying their site beyond 1:30 pm will be charged an additional night.
PARKING: Guest may have a maximum of two (2) vehicles per cabin. All parking is confined to the designated marked parking areas. Do not park on the grass. Boats and other water craft must be parked at the boat ramp parking lot. *Guests are required to provide detailed information to The Vineyards Campground for any vehicles staying at cabin.
CABIN CONTENT: All linens, furniture and appliances are to remain in the cabin. Removal of furniture from inside the cabin or off of the deck for use on the lawn is strictly prohibited. Any items removed from the campground at check-out will be charged to the renter and/or reported to the authorities as needed.
CLEANING: Maid service is not provided. If housekeeping is needed, please contact the Gatehouse. Please wash and place all dishes and utensils in cabinets prior to check-out. A $50 service fee will be charge to the guest for the dishes left in the sink to be cleaned by the staff. Please deposit all trash and unused refrigerator items in the nearby trash receptacle prior to the check-out. Fees will be assessed for any excessive cleaning required as a result of the guest.
DAMAGES: A credit card is required to be held on file for incidentals when checking in. The guest is responsible for any intentional or accidental damages caused by guest or their party. Repair or replacement of damaged property will be billed to the guest accordingly. Please report damages or maintenance issues to the Gatehouse immediately so we have time to make repairs for you or the next guest arriving.
SANITATION: Trash and Recycling bins are provided throughout the campground. If a dumpster is full, please use one of the other dumpsters provided. Guests may not flush anything down the sink or toilet other than toilet paper. Items including, but not limited to, feminine hygiene products, condoms, napkins, paper towels, food scraps or grease are to be disposed of in the trash receptacles provided.
SMOKING: All cabins and buildings at The Vineyards Campground are NON-SMOKING, a $100.00 cleaning fee will apply. Do not dispose of cigarette butts on the ground or in lake.
PETS: Are NOT permitted inside or around the cabins. Pets are not allowed in restrooms or laundry facility. Guest who bring pets into a cabin or prohibited building will be asked to promptly remove them or forfeit their reservation and a $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
SAFETY: Please observe posted speed limits and watch out for children at play. Children must be supervised on all docks and playground. Children under the age of 12 are not to be left unattended in any cabin, building or campsite at any time and must be accompanied by an adult age 18+.
KEYS: Return keys to the Gatehouse upon check-out. Lost keys will be billed to the renter at $30 per key.
PERSONAL ITEMS: The Vineyards Campground is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Report any missing items to the Camp Store. Found items are held at the Camp Store for 30 days.
THE VINEYARDS CAMPGROUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A GUEST’S RESERVATION AT ITS DISCRETION FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE POLICIES OF THE CAMPGROUND OR THIS AGREEMENT.